Our Returns Policy
In the unfortunate event your item is delivered faulty, please ensure this is reported within 36 hours of delivery by sending it back to us using the delivery slip provided. For hygiene reasons, items MUST be cleaned before sending them back to us. If they are not, we have the right to refuse the exchange / refund and will charge for the items to be sent back to you. If items are not deemed faulty upon investigation, you will be charged for their return.
If you would like to return or exchange an items, please ensure you follow the guidance on the packing slip that you receive on delivery of your items. Due to health and hygiene implications with adult goods, the following terms have to be met if they are to be returned:
- The goods must be unused
- Lingerie and items of clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- The goods must be returned in the original condition & packaging
- Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- The goods must be received back within 14 days from the day the items were received
- Lingerie and other items of clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
If we suspect that goods have been used or they breach any of the conditions above, we reserve the right to return the goods at an additional cost.
A one year warranty is offered on all products. If the item develops a fault within three months we can offer a refund or exchange. If a fault develops after 3 months, you are eligible for an exchange only.